Friday, March 13, 2009

oh my goodness! iht 's a mofo twitter!

Photobucket

so i have discoverd this NEW thingy calLed twitter.
iht 's not realLy new in generaL butt iht 's new to
me! &Nd basicalLy iht 's bLogging for lazy ppL! &Nd
that fits right in my alLy =]

on bLogger i like too gett "detaiLed" butt on twitter
i jst give yu a quick littLe synopsis &Nd then B00M!
i have myseLf a post.

i wilL stilL bee on bLogger 0F C0URSE(my horse)
loL butt i can twitter from my phone , nott that
i can 't bLog from my phone..i jst don 't like too.
btw my twitters wilL bee updates more often then my
bLoggspott loL jst cos i don 't have too putt in aLot
of extra work. ahah i know i 'm a lazy sack of beans ,
alL apoLigies incLuded.

anywho here's the link! i hope yu guys give me
thee benefit of alL doubts &Nd check iht outt =]

www.twitter.com/Elsaysboyslie

No comments: