Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Girls Attracted To Manly Lesbians?


I've never understood the types of lesbians that are attracted to lesbians that who dress/walk/talk/think and carry the same demeanor as a man. I mean, it just seems 100% easier to date a guy and you wouldn't have to use a strap on during sex, although obviously it would last longer.

I don't even think you could use the argument that "girls are more emotional than males" because in
this situation you have a girl who is TRYING to mimick a guys mannerisms. In an altercation, would
the butch lesbian be charged as male?? or is that even considered doemestic voilence?

I have nothing against the gay community at all OR the butch lesbians, all i'm trying to understand is the physical attraction phase, it would obviously be more socially acceptable if you just dated a male. I could rant on forever about this subject because it could get all pyscological, but i just wanna hear you guys thoughts about this.

3 comments:

achoiceofweapons said...

Damn if I know either. I'm cool with Women who are Lesbian. It is what it is but I am not cool when a Woman tries to Mimic BEING A MAN! If you like Women that's ok just be a WOMAN that likes WOMEN but if you are trying to replace MEN then clearly something else is going on there!
Jaycee

Elle said...

lol finally someone who understands! it's just a really weird concept to me.

Anonymous said...

I am attracted to butch lesbians. I dont know the 'why' of it, any more than a hetro woman can explain why they like chest hair (or dont).
As far as the sensative part, women are more understanding then men. Or, to rephrase, it's easier for a woman to understand your emotions-she thinks similarly, etc. Plus, she can be more caring in bed. Sometimes, with males, I've found that all they care about is the 'finish line' and you'd better hope you get there first, if at all. All of this is generalization, of course, because I've seen lesbian women who were as much womenizers as the wort 'player' hetro male. I've also been with some caring, sensative hetro males.
To me, it's like getting the best of both worlds. Not only do I get a lovely lady between the sheets, but on the street, I get a gal that will 'handle it' if we're hastled-someone that gives me that 'taken care of' feeling. I dont know if this helps or not...