Wednesday, January 7, 2009

True In My Book








Photobucket







top two important things to do in life are
#1 drink lots of water. as much as you
can stand to drink within 24hrs.

& #2 [which is by some standards more important.]
NEVER L00K F0R S0METHING Y0U D0N 'T WANT T0 FIND!

iht's the easiest thing in the worLd to find out
something that you D0NT want too find outt. jst
simply b/c people like too talk. & as people we have
the desire to want to know thee un-known.

butt me? i'm perfectLy content knowing thee unknown.
why would i want to knoe that my boyfriend gott
a blowjob behing jack in the boxx when he was
in the 7th grade? that does N0THING for me except
makes me wonder whose giving him blowjobs now &
has he up-graded his blowjob game by getting blowed
behind up-scaLe resturants.

No comments: